10. Small changes
- Rank progress bars – nice to see progress to next rank.
- Additional fuel tanks that you can buy into internal compartments, so you can fly longer distances without refueling and ships with small tanks like Fer-de-Lance can be used effectively.
Powerplay Stats and bonus overview10 things i don't like in Powerplay
9. 2,5 new ships – two diamondbacks and Imperial Courier
- Diamondback Scout
- Diamondback Explorer
- Imperial Courier
8. Two new minable materials
- Painite and Osmium.
- Combined with Collector and/or Prospector Drones,
- mining missions and High Intensity Extraction Sites
- mining is more profitable than before, but still not enough.
7. Super-Cruise update
- New sound in Super-Cruise.
- Can select Nav targets in system map.
- Power distribution works in Super-Cruise.
- Shield Cell Banks can be used.
- Shields recharge as in regular flight.
- Same NPCs can interdict multiple times.
- NPC chatter.
- Power related NPCs generated.
- Prospector – to scan asteroid for it's contents.
- Collector – to scoop cargo canisters or mined fragments.
- Fuel Transfer – to tansfer fuel between ships.
5. New mass lock values for ships
- 6 Sidewinder, Eagle, Hauler
- 7 Adder, Courier, Viper
- 8 Type 6, Cobra, Diamondback
- 10 Vulture, Type 7
- 11 Asp
- 12 Clipper, Fer-De-Lance
- 14 Federal Dropship
- 15 Orca
- 16 Type 9
- 17 Python
- 23 Anaconda
4. Shield exploit fixed
- Shields will not recharge fully after you save/load, enter Super-Cruise or Hyperspace, instead they will keep recharging as in regular flight.
3. 7 days unable to pay off your bounty
- It was silly when someone attacked you and after 5 minutes were flying clean like nothing happened by just paying it off.
- Now you will have to think before committing a crime.
- Ramming and killing someone in no fire zone while speeding above 100 m/s will also result a bounty, so be careful.
- Accidental fire introduced for player vs player as well.
- You can still buy cheapest Sidewinder, shoot at station and die miserably to pay off your bounty any time ;)
2. Power specific modules and Bonuses
- A nice addition especially because no new weapons were introduced to the game for quite some time now.
- Power bonuses bring some nice gameplay elements and combining them can get you bigger profit.
- You can get modules and/or ships with discounts.
1. Powerplay opens whole new Player Vs Player options
- Pledging to power gives green light to PvP against hostile powers almost anywhere anytime without any consequences.
- Groups players around tighter areas than before
- so finding fights are easier.
- Can chose your own enemies and kill in the name of Power.
- Community goals should be very funny place now in open.